Jump start a power supply. 🙂
I am not responsible for any action taken or resultant outcome from this video. I am not a professional and if you choose to follow the video you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK. I am not liable for actions you take that lead to any outcome as a result of this video. I shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access or use of any content from this channel or ystech.org.
Always seek the advice of a qualified electrician before watching in regards to this video.
1. Find a paper clip or something conductive
e.g. Like small steel or copper
2. TURN OFF THE POWER SUPPLY AND
3. Get your 24pin power connector from your
4. Identify the green cable.
5. Identify the black cable to the left of this
(Recommended) (You can use the other black cables to the left of this
as well but I have not personally tried this)
6. Identify the corresponding green and black
connectors (‘holes) on the top
7. Plug in the paper clip (or your jumper of choice to the
green and black connectors
on the 24 pin connector.
8. Triple check that everything is plugged in correctly.
9. Plug in the power supply.
10. Turn it on and see if its working. (MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT
ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THE JUMPER YOU HAVE PLUGGED IN
DO NOT TOUCH YOUR JUMPER!!
11. See if the power supply fan turned on (This means it worked)
12. Turn off the power supply wait for the fan to turn off then unplug it.
13. Put some electrical tape on the jumper (MAKE SURE THE POWER SUPPLY IS
14. Wrap the electrical tape carefully to ensure that there is no exposed
jumped cable and that the jumper cable is snuggly and tight inside the connectors/
15. Test it one more time to check if it’s working. (Repeat Steps 8-12)
16. Profit$$ 😀 Check out YSTECH.ORG
I figured out how to jump start a power supply with out a computer. It turns out its super easy! See how I do it. Please make sure you follow all the safety before attempting this. 🙂
Here is the video on how to jump start a power supply :
YSTech Full Article: https://ystech.org/jump-start-a-power-supply